- Professionalism, independence, integrity, reliability, honesty and discretion are our core values when advising clients.
- In everything we do we are guided by our client's best interests.
- The counselors' expertise, experience and contacts are available to all clients.
- Each partner personally manages and takes responsibility for his or her mandates.
- We are fully committed to our clients' interests, but always maintain the necessary critical distance.
- Our advice and recommendations are always impartial.
- We will refuse or terminate any mandate that is not or is no longer consistent with our principles.
- We avoid conflicts of interest and will not accept mandates from competing organizations.
- The firm as a whole vouches for each partner and bears responsibility for all the obligations and responsibilities each partner takes on.